Our Colorbond Roofing Restoration Process
- Install safety rails and cover roof section by section to ensure no water gets in
- Pressure clean the roof to clean off dirt, mould or grime
- Screws – replace screws where required
- Roof Sheets – replace roof sheets where required
- Apply rust solution to treat affected areas and ensure ongoing protection
- Spray the roof using a 3 coat metal application process
- Quality check the job and get sign off
- Clean up any mess we made, leaving the job site clean and tidy
Colorbond Roof Restoration & Repairs
All roofs deteriorate, and eventually need to be replaced. If you notice cracked tiles, or that mortar is falling away, its time for maintenance or maybe even a new roof. If you would like to explore the Colorbond options, get in touch and we can discuss what you want.
For information on determining the cost of a colorbond roof restoration see our blog Colorbond roof painting cost.
Benefits Of Colorbond Roofing
Homeowners updating their roofs, are most popularly choosing Colorbond roof sheets. Colorbond is so popular because of their durability, longevity and curbside appeal.
- Increased home value – the appearance a roof greatly improves the look of your home and adds value.
- Low maintenance – your roof will rarely need maintenance for decades.
- Light weight – less weight on the structure of the house than tiles, reducing the possibility of structural problems.
- Superior insulating qualities – Colorbond stays cool in summer because of its reflective coating and it can hold the heat much better than a tiled roof in winter.
- More Secure – because the roof sheets are screwed to the rafters, it’s more difficult for anything to enter the roof.
- Colours and style – there is a broad range of colours to suit any property.
New Colorbond Roofs
Strong, secure and energy efficient; the words we use to describe Colorbond steel. Colorbond steel is tried and tested in the harshest of Australian conditions. With 22 colours in the range, there is a colour for your style of home and lifestyle. Checkout our Colorbond colour chart.
Our tradesmen are licensed and registered; we guarantee their work with a certificate of compliance issued by the plumbing board, once the job is complete.
What Our Customers Say
Wonderful service. Prompt and professional. Highly recommended and thank you Steve
Best service ever. Great team and a trouble free experience. Give these guys a go. Brilliant
Contact Your Local Colorbond Roofing Experts
If you a looking to get a new Colorbond roof or need repairs to your existing roof, call Sandhurst Roofing on 0448 812 800 to discuss your individual requirements. Otherwise, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly. Please complete all fields.
Frequent searches leading to this page: colorbond roofing | colorbond roofing melbourne | colorbond roofing installation | colorbond roofing melbourne south east | colorbond roofing south east melbourne