At Sandhurst Roofing our qualified staff can walk you through the process of selecting a new roof. We make a point of listening to what you want, any special requirements you may have and help you decide on the best roofing solution for your property.
Sandhurst is the re roofing specialists. In many cases the price to re roof a house is comparable to fixing the existing roof or repainting.
Why Re Roof Your House With Sandhurst?
- Competitive Pricing
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Extensive Range Of Accessories
- Large Range Of Options
- Quality Workmanship
- Many Years’ Experience
We take the time to thoroughly explain the re roofing process in easy to understand language so you can make the best decision for your family property. We provide a fast, reliable and affordable service.
When Would A Re Roof Be Required?
Situations where a reroof would be considered;
- Very old roof tiles
- Seriously sagging and broken roof trusses
- Rusted metal roof sheets
- Aged corrugated roofing iron
- Rusting Colorbond roofing
- Any other major damage to the roof
Benefits of Re Roofing Your Home
There are a number of practical as well as aesthetic benefits that apply when reroofing your house.
- A full reroof will fix any existing or potential problems with your current roof, especially structural issues
- A new roof replacement will add value to your home
- Your home will have more curbside appeal
- It gives you a chance to change the look or style of your home