Our COVID-19 Response
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Australian government has enforced a complete stop to all non-essential services. As of now, roof restoration and roof repairs are still considered as essential services and will continue, and we will endeavour to keep all our customers updated as to what our company is doing.
As we navigate the challenges of this pandemic, Sandhurst Roofing is committed to helping you, our customers stay safe and healthy during these stressful times. We understand that you may have uncertainties considering continuing with your roofing projects, but we assure you that we are taking precautions regarding health, whether it be onsite, as a company or at home.
What We Are Doing:
- Staff will not attend work if they are showing any signs of illness
- Communicating daily with staff in order to promote high standards of personal hygiene
- Sandhurst Roofing are committed to exemplary hygiene standards and regularly sanitize our vehicles and equipment to ensure staff and customer safety
- We are implying the 1.5-2 meter rule, between staff and customers
- We will not require access to the house, and can stay away from all occupants of the home
We can facilitate contact-less payments through EFT and we highly recommend that you do pay this way. If you would like any support using contactless payment, give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss your options with you.
Above all, we are doing all we can to ensure that you, our valued customers are safe and that you are comfortable with continuing to use our roofing services.
If you’re looking for more information regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, here are some Government websites that can keep you informed: